Thursday, December 01, 2011

Gettin’ My December Daily 2011 Album On…

Today begins the December Daily 2011 adventure with Ali Edwards! Several years ago, Ali shared this idea and now there are thousands of scrapbookers participating in this fun and exciting new tradition that celebrates your daily life through the month of December each year.

2011 12 01_0824

This is my first time participating and I am so pumped! I’m trying not to set my expectations too high because this time of year can already be pretty stressful and I want this project to be a stress reliever that helps me focus of the real reason for the season…Jesus!

I am taking today to prepare the title page and some bases for the mini album I am creating. I am using a CTMH My Creations All-Sorts Mini Album. I’ll share more ideas as I progress. I have a basic idea floating around in my head…now I just have to put it together with paper, stamps, ink and of course…Close To My Heart’s exclusive Cricut Art Philosophy Collection!

Cricut-Beauty_text.ashx

I am so stinkin’ excited with the title that I created (pictured above) using the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge and the new Cricut Craft Room!!!

Check out my project in the Cricut Craft Room below…

December-Daily-2011-Title

(Click on photo to view larger)

I was able to type in my title using the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge and weld the letters together! I can only imagine the possibilities with over 700 images available on the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge!?!

Once you have your project ready, you just plug your computer/laptop into your Cricut machine (you will be prompted to download a driver the first time) and click on the cut button and follow the instructions. It’s AMAZING!!!

The Cricut Craft Room is FREE to design in, but you do have to own the Cricut cartridges you use to design with to be able to cut them with your Cricut machine.

To get your hands on the Close To My Heart’s exclusive Cricut Art Philosophy Collection…CLICK HERE!!!

I will be back soon with my completed December Daily album and hopefully my first pages done!

To learn more about this project from Ali Edwards…click here.

Signature_thumb[2]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela