Monday, February 06, 2012

‘How Sweet It Is’ to Be Scrapbooking with CTMH’s Stella Kit

I am absolutely delighted with the new products from Close To My Heart! They have out done themselves with the new 2012 Spring/Summer Idea Book…it is overflowing with EIGHT stunning new paper packets, dozens of coordinating embellishments & stamps.

I love how quickly these scrapbook pages came together this weekend using the new Stella Paper Packet and coordinating products. They are definitely quick & easy…using only three products! I bet I had these cut & assembled within 30 minutes time. How’s that for faster, simpler & easier!?!

2012-02-05_2842

2012-02-05_2843

Tomorrow I will add photos and journaling and I’ll share my finished creations in the next day or two.

To create these adorable layouts, I used the following products…

Imagine How-To Scrapbook Program - Create your own 12" × 12" designer layouts with Jeanette Lynton’s second volume of incredible scrapbooking patterns. Packed with 50 all new, two-page patterns, complete cutting diagrams, and assembly instructions, plus inspiring techniques, Imagine™ is every scrapbooker’s best friend.

image

Stella Level 2 Paper Packet

image

Stella Complements Canvas Shapes

image

Bohemian Assortment

image

All these products can be ordered through my website by clicking on the red highlighted links or contacting me here.

If you have any questions about these projects, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Tomorrow, I’ll be sharing a fun little post-it note project using scraps from this same kit! Until then, God bless!

1AFBCA5D2337D6D87DF300E172C27407

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela