Friday, February 03, 2012

One Summer Day with Studio J Online Scrapbooking

I had so much fun creating this Studio J online scrapbook layout yesterday using a new exclusive kit called ‘Love Bird’. The colors of this kit are perfect for Springtime or Summertime photos like the ones I used here of Bevyn.

january_2012_challenge__-_11_copy

Here is a sneak peek at the ‘Love Bird’ kit…

Untitled-1

This is what my layout looks like inside the Studio J online program…

Untitled-2

Check out those adorable My Stickease accents! There are dozens of different accents in this kit…this just represents a taste of what you can expect in Studio J!

Here are some close-ups of my Studio J layout…

january_2012_challenge-2january_2012_challenge__-_1

So what do you think!?! If you haven’t given Studio J a try yet, I highly encourage you to! It’s really as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5! See what I mean…

Click Here Get Started TODAY with Studio J…

Don’t Miss Out on the Five for FREE in February!

Double your layouts with our Five for Free promotion! For each Studio J® 5-pack you purchase this February, you’ll get one free 5-pack. Kick start your creative inspiration with easy-to-follow instructions for the first five layouts below. To find out more about purchasing a 5-pack and/or becoming a Studio J member, contact me here or visit my website here.

Have fun creating with Studio J today!

1AFBCA5D2337D6D87DF300E172C27407

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela