Tuesday, March 13, 2012

4 Things We Love About You–CTMH Superhero Layout

They don’t call it an ‘Idea Book’ for no reason! I love ‘scraplifting’ ideas from the Close To My Heart Idea Books…even right down to the last brad!

2012-03-13_3128_2

This scrapbook layout is featured on page 48 of the Close To My Heart Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book. Click here to see the original layout.

The pictures I got of my darling nephew at his birthday party this past Saturday were absolutely perfect for this layout…probably because his momma is now a Close To My Heart consultant and she ran with the ‘Superhero’ theme so she could coordinate all the goodies. =)

2012-03-13_3127

I used CTMH’s Reflections Scrapbook Program {FYI - retiring item and available only while supplies last} for the layout design…which gave me the dimensions of the paper to cut. I had to guess on the sizes of stars to cut, so I cut a 5” star, two 3” stars & two 2” stars using the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge.

2012-03-13_3128

The photos are cut at 3” x 3” & 3-1/2” x 5”.

I also used the Superhero Complements Rub-Ons, which are so stinkin’ cool! I rubbed them onto white cardstock and cut them out to make them more sturdy.

To duplicate this layout, here is a list of products that I used…

X7152 Superhero Paper Packet, X7152C Superhero Complements Rub-Ons, E1022 My Acrylix Hero Alphabet Stamp Set, Z2134 Moonstruck Stamp Pad, Z2105 Black Stamp Pad, StazOn Stamp Pad, Z1393 Black Mini-Medley Accents, Z1327 Blue & Green Sparkles Assortment, Z1326 Pink & Red Sparkles Assortment, Z1294 Sanding Kit, 4275 My Legacy Writers & Z1686 Cricut Art Philosophy Collection

If you would like to duplicate this layout, you can purchase the above products listed on my website HERE or just click on the items above and add them to your shopping cart.

***

Untitled-1

Don’t forget, during the month of March 2012, you can get a FREE Cricut Art Philosophy Collection when you decide to sign up to be a Close To My Heart Consultant! You to can design your next party around one of our fabulous kits! =) For more information, you can contact me or to sign up today, click here.

Well, that’s it for now. Make it a great day…with CTMH!

1AFBCA5D2337D6D87DF300E172C27407

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful job on this layout. I love scraplifting from the "idea book", too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela