Sunday, March 11, 2012

We’re in this Together…CTMH Pemberley Meets Up with Deconstructed Sketch #41

Ahhhh…I really needed to create something today! It’s been quite a stressful week around here and I’m so thankful it’s now Spring Break and things are quieting down some so that I can spend some quality time with my kids…and get a little crafting done.

2012-03-11_3092

I came across a great sketch early last week and had really hoped to get this card finished before the next sketch went up, but it didn’t quite happen…all for good reason I’m sure.

I chose to keep working with CTMH’s Pemberley Kit and the March Stamp of the Month for this card and I’m fairly pleased with how it turned out. I need {want} to find a tutorial on creating some different kinds of bows, especially since we now have this fabulous Color-Ready Seam Binding Ribbon! I chose to leave it white, but played around a little on my own to come up with the bow you see.

2012-03-11_3094

The card size is 6” square and I used…you guessed it…the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge to create the zig zag circle and border using Indian Corn Blue cardstock. All the paper used is from the Pemberley Kit.

Here is the sketch from the Deconstructed Jen blog that I used…

Sketch41

As a friendly reminder, you can get the March Stamp of the Month this month only for just $5 with a $50 CTMH product purchase.

image

Click here to start shopping now.

Well, that’s it until next time. I hope you have a wonderful week and God bless!

1AFBCA5D2337D6D87DF300E172C27407

1 comment:

  1. Pamela - I love these colors together. This is a beautifully elegant card. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela