Friday, August 17, 2007

Withdrawals

I don't know about you...but I've been having some serious withdrawals! It's been a very long time since I have had someone that has demanded so much of my attention and it's been quite an adjustment to make. It's all good though...lots of new scrapbook material...just finding the time to create will be the challenge now. Ü

So much has happened in the last month...a baby shower, thank you notes, resting, nesting, a new CTMH Idea Book with TONS of great new products unveiled, and having the NEW baby coming into our family and home.

I have somehow managed to sneak in a few moments here and there to create a few things for a swap I signed up for...what was I thinking?!?! LOL!

Here are the new CTMH products I received in my first new product order...





MRK Caprice Level 2 Paper Packet & My Stickease Assortment, Sensational Seals Stamp Set, Heritage Edge Anchors, Dimensional Elements Simple Alphabet Lower Case, Edge Distresser, EK Success Corner Rounder, the Expressions Font CD and the best one of all...the new how-to scrapbook program...Imagine!

Here are two cards I have created using these new products. These are part of a display board swap I am participating in, so I'll have a few more projects to share with you in the next day or two.




That's all for now...gotta tend to the new baby. Ü

Sweet blessings to you! Pamela


1 comment:

  1. Pam I love the two cards you made....beautiful. And your scrap room...oooo la la!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela