I finished all this! :O) What a week it has been. ..
- Monday - An all day grocery event
- Tuesday - Prepared and worked my SIL's scrapbook club in town
- Wednesday - Beth Moore's Stepping Up Bible Study; prepared for my Thursday scrapbook club
- Thursday - My best friend from elementary/jr. high came out to see me and the baby, we had lunch and did some catching up on each other. Immediately after she ,I got a call from my dh saying my SIL & brother were at the hospital having a baby!?! She wasn't due for 3 more weeks, but had some blood pressure complications and the doctor thought it best to induce. I waited at home to hear how she was progressing and they originally were saying it would be 9p-midnight before the baby came. Well...he had other plans...came at 6:15p weighing in at 8 lbs 9 oz and 21 inches long! Woo-hoo! Baby, mommy & daddy are all doing great. Oh and I'm now an Aunt by blood (I have 2 nieces and 2 nephews on my dh's side of the family). :O) And the day didn't end there...I raced off to teach my scrapbook club after getting to see the baby for maybe a whole 2 minutes.
- Friday - Actually went to bed Thursday evening not feeling to well...and now I've been running fever all day...I think I have the FLU! Whaaaa!
Spring Break officially started at 3:30p today and I'm sick in bed!!! I have so much I need to be doing. Guess I'll have a good reason to sit here and work on our National Scrapbook Day Fiesta & Operation Kids Fundraiser Event...can't wait to share all the news about this awesome event coming up May 3rd! Mark your calendars now...you can not miss this event!
Have a wonderful weekend, Pamela