Monday, May 26, 2008

Birthday Card & Coaster Calendar

I was looking for something simple and fun to create for my brother's birthday this past week and found Beate's tutorial on Split Coast Stampers for a coaster calendar. I made one with a picture of my nephew so that my brother could set it on his desk at work...and then I couldn't past up making one for myself with a picture of Bevyn. Ü

2008 05 24 012

I used several different B&T Duos from different paper packets to create the one for my brother. For the one of Bevyn, I used the Sweet Harmony Paper Packet because it matched perfectly with the photo I chose.

2008 05 26 001

Below is the birthday card that I created for my brother. I CASE'd it from some sample artwork from CTMH using the May Stamp of the Month, Say It In Style.

2008 05 24 011_edited-2

2008 05 24 013

This card was a lot of fun to make because of all the texture...paper strips, stitching with waxy flax, eyelets, buttons, etc. I love texture!

Have a blessed day and remember those that have died for our freedom on this Memorial Day!

Pamela

1 comment:

  1. cute card - looks so easy to make - thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela