Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Organizationally Challenged

I'm so proud of myself! I am not one to brag too much about great ideas I come up with but this is an exception. Ü I have been trying to figure out a way to keep all my supplies together for each month for my scrapbook clubs. I like to have the materials that I am going to use in one place and that place has usually been in a 13 x13 ziplock bag, which I didn't care for too much. Well, last week I came across these containers at Hobby Lobby and viola! Below is my new organization for my scrapbook club projects...sorted by the month and the kit I plan to use.

2008 05 17 033

2008 05 17 034

Look what's inside! Can't wait to play...

2008 05 17 028

Gotta run and pick up the kids from school! Only 6 days of school left...eeeekkk!

Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela