Friday, November 06, 2009

Friday Flashback – 11/6

Welcome to my Friday Flashback! This is where I share with you days gone by using CTMH products and memories. I decided to pull out some old scrapbooks I made probably 8+ years ago and came across a layout that uses one of my all-time favorite stamp sets, Frighten Fun! I just loved the pumpkins in the stamp set.

2009-11-06_1921

I believe this is a layout that we created for a scrapbook club project many moons ago. :O) So, there should be several of you out there that have this very same layout…hopefully with your own pictures on them by now! If not, dig it out and get busy!

Check out the darling pumpkin faces and how great the colors still look so many years later! I sure do miss that Gingham B&T.

2009-11-06_1924 2009-11-06_1925

Thanks for stopping by and revisiting some old favorites with me. May you have a blessed weekend and make it from you heart with Close To My Heart!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela