Wow! I had an amazing experience last month on my Walk to Emmaus and I wanted to share with you just a little of what God revealed to me over this wonderful 3 day journey.
I started this journey with very few expectations (mostly because no one will tell you what will happen…which is all good) and was blown away with what was revealed. It was so awesome to be surrounded by so much love from people I didn’t know when I walked through the doors. Even more amazing was walking out the doors with so many new sisters and brothers in Christ in my life. Can’t wait to see what the future holds.
At the end of our time together we were asked to think about one thing we learned and what action we were going to take next. There were so many wonderful things I learned over the weekend, so narrowing it down was a bit challenging.
So, to sum it all up (for me)…I was overwhelmed with delight by all the expressions of love I received through out the weekend. I don’t want to reveal too much, but I can guarantee you that the sentiments of love will overflow the banks!
I came to the realization several years ago and it was confirmed again on my walk, that God definitely had His hand in my life over 12+ years ago, even before I knew Him and had committed my life to Him. He was steering me in a direction that would add much love and joy into my life for many years to come.
You see, that is when He quietly put Close To My Heart in my path…as I was passing by a magazine counter, a beautiful magazine cover caught my eye. I flipped through the pages and that is when I discovered my passion for scrapbooking. It was a few short months later that I discovered Close To My Heart (then D.O.T.S., Dozens of Terrific Stamps) through an ad on the back of one of those magazines. I can still remember the beautiful papers and darling stamps that were featured on that ad.
It wasn’t too much longer after seeing that ad that I searched for a local consultant and attending my first workshop and heat embossed my first stamped image…I almost burned right through the cardstock with the heat gun! LOL! With a little practice, I became a pro.
Long story short…It’s when my consultant got stationed to Hawaii that I decided I needed to become a consultant to support my new found hobby and I figured it was much easier for me to be in control of my scrapbooking destiny. LOL! I love it when the UPS man comes knocking at my door with goodies!
As I look back over the last 10+ years being a Close To My Heart Independent Consultant, I can see that God introduced me to some of the most amazing & wonderful ladies I will ever know. He used many of these ladies to direct my path right into His arms!
What a ride it has been! I learned this weekend not to anticipate what will come next and enjoy the journey…all the ups and downs…give thanks for it all!
So, now that you know a little bit more about my story and why I love what I do, I thought it appropriate to share with you some of the same opportunities that were shared with me through a series of circumstances and people many years ago.
I love what I do and so can you!
5 Reasons I love being a Close To My Heart Independent Consultant:
- I love this company because they are committed to making my life easier through their Let Me Show You How & Faster, Simpler, Easier philosophies. I am amazed by our founder’s (Jeanette Lynton) vision towards the future, innovative new products (Studio J), training, and her heart of gold. I’ve never met a woman like her!
- I love meeting new people and making new friends. I have met so many wonderful women and some of my very best friends through teaching home gatherings, leading my Stampers from the Heart Team, attending & teaching at CTMH events across the country and on the Western Caribbean cruise that I earned several years ago.
- I love that I can work my Close To My Heart business around my family, other activities, and even unexpected circumstances. With the surprise blessing of our youngest daughter, now two-years old, I have been able to make the adjustments needed so that I can work from home and be confident that I can supplement our household income.
- I love that I have been able to travel to places that I probably wouldn’t have otherwise by attending corporate events all over the country. I have even had the opportunity to take my wonderful husband on a Western Caribbean Cruise, courtesy of Close To My Heart! Can’t wait to do it again in 2011 when we set sail on The Epic Eastern Caribbean Cruise!
- I love that I am able to share my love of scrapbooking and stamping with others through home gatherings, workshops, and even at corporate events through training classes and contests. Ten years ago I would never have imagined that I would be comfortable standing in front of 8-10 ladies, let alone 100s, sharing something I love to do and making $$$ doing it!
Do you connect with any of my reasons for loving what I do?
If you do or would like to, now is a wonderful time to become apart of this fabulous company that is Close To My Heart!
It is Faster, Simpler, & Easier than ever to become a Close To My Heart Independent Consultant TODAY!
The New Consultant Kit has everything you need to start your business right, including forms and a huge supply of Close To My Heart products, over $300 worth, all for only $99. You may add one or both bonus packs, with a scrapbooking or cardmaking emphasis, at a great price to complement your kit.
2009 Fall/Winter Consultant Kit – Only $99
Cardmaking Bonus Pack – Only $50CLICK HERE to learn more and to join the Close To My Heart family today!
Make it from your heart with Close To My Heart,