Thursday, March 24, 2011

When You Wish Banner using CTMH Miracle WOTG Kit

Remember when I went to Vegas last month for my upline’s Stamp Camp? Well, this is the workshop that I taught to the ladies in attendance!

2011-02-01_0516

(Click on photo for a closer look)

I was able to use my leftover B&T Duos, Cardstock & Kraft Color-Ready Borders from my Miracle Workshops on the Go Workshop Kit. All I had to add was a My Creations Banner, Sweet Leaf Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon & Irresistibles Eclectic Alphabet.

I gathered the stitching on the Sweet Leaf Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon on the bottom of both ends and then tied it to create the gathered ribbon blossom…a great tip I learned from a fellow CTMH consultant and teammate, Sheila Wilkerson.

2011-02-01_0518

My oldest daughter, Caitlyn, loved this banner so much when she saw it that she made me promise to give it to her when I returned from home from Vegas.

Her ‘WISH’ was my command! =) It looks beautiful hanging in her room.

Here’s to a beautiful Thursday where ever you happen to be…God Bless!

Signature

1 comment:

  1. I love this banner. What a great idea using the kraft borders on the edges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela