Saturday, April 09, 2011

Scrapbooking in Real Time with CTMH Studio J

I’m really getting hooked on Close To My Heart’s Studio J Online Scrapbooking! I am planning on taking advantage of this month’s Studio J Member Special of buying 10 or more printed Studio J layouts so I can receive FREE shipping, FREE Memory Protectors & FREE Sparkles & Opaque Pearl Adhesive Gems.

I already have five layouts ready and just finished creating my sixth one this afternoon of Caitlyn’s district track meet that was TODAY. Yes, I said TODAY!

All I had to do was upload my digital pictures to my laptop, then upload them into my Studio J workspace on MyCTMH Website and voila!

2011_district_track_meet__-_1

(Click on Studio J layout to view it larger and in more detail.)

You wanna know what is SUPER cool about this layout? I was able to color coordinate it with Caitlyn’s school colors even though the original kit, Fanfare, didn’t contain the Cranberry B&T Duo paper you see in the center of the layout. Studio J has this awesome new feature so you can colorize ANY B&T Duo paper to ANY of CTMH’s 60 Exclusive Colors! The Cranberry B&T Duo you see was actually black with some red, blue & yellow in it.

If you’d like to give Studio J a try, click on the Studio J logo below. I promise…you will be amazed at how fast, simple & easy it is!

studioj_logo Even when life gets busy, you can capture the moments quickly and beautifully using Studio J Online Design Software.

Contact Me if you have questions and would like to get started using Studio J today!

Signature

1 comment:

  1. Fab layout!!! Don't you absolutely love Studio J?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela