Friday, July 08, 2011

A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes…

DisneylandMickyMinnie

Seriously!?! I have only FOUR sleeps until I leave on an airplane for CLOSE TO MY HEART’S Annual 2011 Convention in DISNEYLAND!!!

whenyouwish

This is going to be the BEST Convention ever! I can’t wait to see what all Close To My Heart unveils when they get ready to present us with the NEW 2011 Autumn/Winter Idea Book next Thursday! The anticipation is driving me crazy…

Here are just a few of the wonderful things I will be dreaming about the next few nights…

Meeting up with old & new friends from all over the US & Canada

Sitting in Director’s Row with my upline, Kim, for the first time ever

Being spoiled rotten as a 1st-Time Director

Learning about new & exciting programs & products at Thursday’s general session

Attending Extravaganza to view all the exquisite artwork using new products and to learn from the BEST consultants in the company

Attending my 1ST Director’s Dinner Thursday evening with all the women I have admired over the years

Creating new pieces of art using new products

Playing at Disneyland with my friend & roomie, Jennifer, on Sunday

and I know Close To My Heart will have many more surprises awaiting us!

***

If you’d like to stay up-to-date on the latest news, be sure to ‘Like’ my Business Facebook Page at…

https://www.facebook.com/PamelaOConnorCTMHIndependentConsultant

Signature

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful trip! I hope to be back at Convention next year. Enjoy the spoiling as a director and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds so EXCITING!!!! PLEASE keep us updated...I didn't know I'd be this emotional about MISSING Convention!!! I know you'll LOVE the Director's dinner and all the perks Director's get...I hope you get to be in one of the skits...hehehehehe!!! Be careful and have FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela