The Rules: So this is how it works. I must post the rules, 7 random things about me and then tag others to do the same. Sound fair enough, right? These are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.
1. Mike & I celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary. Our anniversary fell on the same day of the week as our 1st date...Friday, April 13th! We were married one year later on Saturday, April 13, 1991.
2. Our 1st child was born 12+ years ago, our 2nd was born 9-1/2 years ago, and we are expecting an 'unexpected blessing' in less than 6 weeks! Ü
3. I've been a CTMH Independent Consultant for almost 9 years now (my anniversary is in December) and have been scrapbooking for 10 years. During this time, I have taught at Convention 4 times (Extravaganza 3 times and Create & Take once) and I earned the 2003 Western Caribbean Cruise.
4. I was born and raised in San Angelo, TX just 20 miles north of where I live now. In 1991, very shortly after I married my husband, we moved to Hobbs, NM for a job promotion. In 1993 we moved to Albuquerque, NM (Rio Rancho to be exact). In 1995 we moved back to San Angelo to be near family after our son was born. At the end of 1995 we moved to Granite Shoals, TX for a job relocation. We were there only 6 months when we were able to transfer back to San Angelo...so that was in 1996. We moved several times while in San Angelo until we finally found the perfect place for us on 5 acres in Christoval, TX and bought our 1st home in 2000. We have been here ever since...and we have no plans to move again...ever!!!
5. At the age of 33 years old (2003), I made Jesus Christ, my Lord & Savior.
6. At the 2006 CTMH Convention in Salt Lake City, I entered the Leave A Legacy Album Contest and was a Top 10 Finalist! This has to be one of my most memorable experiences ever. It was very inspirational and emotional for me as I created my album based on my spiritual testimony and my prayers were answered when my album was placed on display during the convention for all attendees to view. I give all the glory to Him for giving me the creative inspiration and courage to follow through with this project.
7. Whew...the last one...hmmmm. You can probably tell...there is a theme going on here. CTMH has been a hugh part of my life for the past 9 years and so I have to share this fact with you. I met my best friend, Cindy Denning, through the CTMH Online Bulletin Board just weeks after I signed up as a consultant. She posted a message asking for help with a certain stamp set...Sunflower Garden (or something like that). I responded with a few ideas (she is more business minded and was somewhat creatively challenged back then...LOL). That was back in January 1999 and then we met in person at the San Antonio CTMH Convention in June 1999 briefly and then started corresponding through email and instant messaging...and the rest is history.
There you have it! Now...I will have to do some searching to see if I can find anyone that hasn't already been tagged. I'll post an update soon...I hope!
In His Grip, Pamela
Edited: 1 down...Stacey Flores