Monday, May 23, 2011

Top 10 Countdown – Why I Love CTMH – Reason #9

image

Now through May 31st, I will be counting down the top 10 reasons why becoming a Close To My Heart consultant over 12 years ago was one of the best decisions I ever made. I hope that over the next 10 days something that I share will resonate with you and you will see why becoming a Close To My Heart consultant in May could be one of the best decisions you ever make!

Let’s get to it…

#9 – Personal Growth

I must admit that before becoming a Close To My Heart Consultant over 12 years ago, I was a totally different person. I was shy, quiet and terrified of speaking in front of people…I guess I was what you would call an introvert. I would have NEVER thought I’d be the woman that I am today and I can honestly say that it has A LOT to do with Close To My Heart and the people I’ve meet through working my business!

2010-07-08_5703

I have been blessed to have taught hundreds of women in several different types of settings over the years how to celebrate their relationships through the art of stamping & scrapbooking. It all began with presenting at home gatherings that my friends would host and then eventually it evolved into teaching at CTMH’s annual conventions! I have taught at Extravaganza at four different conventions and lead Create ‘n Take at one.

The women that I have met and come to know have also been a huge influence in my growth…I’ll share more about them in another post.

There is one other very important area of my personal growth that I’d like to share with you because it is the biggest decision I ever made…and that was accepting Jesus Christ as my Lord & Savior! Why am I sharing this while talking about Close To My Heart?

Because it happened almost 8 years ago because of one woman in one of my Close To My Heart scrapbook clubs at the time! I believe now that God put Close To My Heart in my life to connect me to women of faith so that He could grab hold of my heart and make me His. =)

Close To My Heart has been an incredible blessing in my life and I’ll have more to share with you tomorrow with reason #8!

Ready to join me on this amazing journey?

Enroll Now!

Until tomorrow, have a blessed day!

2010-07-10_5831Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela